Pest Technician In Training or 1-2 yrs. exp:
Aspire-PS has an opening for an Technician In Training or Junior Tech to support our Commercial, Residential and Specialty Services. We are looking for a team-oriented candidate who wants to learn and grow with an expanding company that offers a future and growth in a promising career.
A career where you can care about what you do, and how it can impact the lives of others. Every day, we improve someone’s life by eliminating pests and restoring their home. Is that you?
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, are passionate with solving problems, love working with your hands and enjoy working with clients, then we WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!
A Qualified Technician Will Possess:
- Experience in similar industry or has 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills with the office and with customers
- A track record of tackling and resolving challenging problems – do you think outside the box?
- Possess an independent strong work ethic
- A team leader and works well with others
- Clean driving record (must provide evidence)
- Drug Free / No Vaping *
This is a full-time position with on-going training provided.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal Days
- Excellent Pay + Commission + Bonus
- Perks supplied throughout the year
- Family events
- Vehicle with Gas Card for Business use only. (over the age of 21)
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Related Educational Support, On-going Training *(A.C.E. Certification)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which focuses on a substance free environment.
* This includes random testing
** No Agencies Please